At VISION HAUS, our goal is to promote good eye health and enable you to have the clearest vision possible. We accept several types of vision insurance, cash, checks, Care Credit and most credit cards. We inform our CHENEY patients about exam and treatment costs at the beginning of your appointment. If you require a breakdown of costs, please let us know.
If you are interested in Care Credit, you can apply here: Care Credit
The knowledgeable staff at VISION HAUS is experienced in working with vision insurance providers. We will work directly with you and your vision insurer to submit claims regarding your vision care. We strive to ensure that you understand your insurance coverage and will answer any questions you may have regarding your benefits. Many current vision plans are designed to cover most of the basic vision-related costs, but not all costs associated with eye care. Most plans often require a co-payment for an office appointment as well as additional costs that are covered by the insured patient.
We take most major insurances, including:
- Regence Blue Cross /Blue Shield
- Kaiser Permanente Health Plan of Washington Access PPO
- First Choice Health
- Metlife Vision
- Apple Health (Molina, Amerigroup, Coordinated Care) CHPW for Children and Medical only
- Northwest Benefit Network (NBN)
- Eyemed associated with Washington Public Schools and Ace Hardware
- Aetna - Alaska Care
- And Many More!
Major insurances we cannot accept
- Davis Vision
- Spectera / United Health Care Vision Vision
- United Health Care
- Eyemed plans not affiliated with Washington Public Schools / Ace Hardware
- Aetna -- Many Aetna plans do have out of network benefits so we can accept it out of network, but they may pay less, or may pay the member directly, in any event, expect a bill or a reimbursement check with Aetna as they are near impossible to predict.
- Kaiser Permanente --Core or Coop plans
- CHPW Routine Adult program
Contact our office at (509) 235-2010 to find out if your insurance provider is accepted in our office or for more information about your vision coverage.
Flexible Spending Accounts
Many employers are offering Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options to employees. Sometimes these are referred to as cafeteria plans and are elective, supplemental insurance savings plans. These plans are designed to let you save money in an account, pre-tax, to pay for additional medical expenses such as eye exams, glasses, contacts, and often laser vision surgery. Check with the benefits administrator at your work to see if you are eligible for this program. FSAs can typically be used in conjunction with any vision insurance plan to offset any out-of-pocket costs on your behalf.
Other Payment Options
Our CHENEY optometry staff understands that cost is a concern when evaluating vision care providers. We do not want cost to be an obstacle to maintaining proper eye health and good vision. We accept various forms of payment and are able to discuss financing options with you prior to any examination. At VISION HAUS, we also accept cash, check, Care Credit and major credit cards. Call (509) 235-2010 today to schedule your eye exam today.